3 Tallis Street Heritage Park
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
3 Tallis St, Heritage Park
This immaculately presented, styled and renovated lowset home is gracefully nestled on an elevated 600m2 block at the end of a peaceful cul de sac in Heritage Park. Bathed in natural light and a crisp, clean colour palette, this home screams style and luxury and presents with an expansive floor plan which seamlessly blends contemporary indoor and outdoor spaces for an exceptional living experience. The property offers 2 separate living areas, both generously sized, ensuring that every member of the family has their own space to enjoy.
This home boasts 4 generously sized bedrooms, each thoughtfully equipped with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, while three of them offer the added luxury of air-conditioning for year-round comfort. You'll find 2 exquisite bathrooms that seamlessly cater to the family's needs, featuring stone vanities and premium fittings and fixtures. The main bathroom is a true highlight, showcasing a beautiful standalone bathtub that adds a touch of elegance to your daily routines. Outside, you will discover a covered alfresco space with plenty of room for pets and children to play safely. The property's proximity to a nature reserve ensures tranquillity, and it is conveniently situated near various local amenities, including schools, shops, medical facilities, and transportation options. Plus, it offers easy access to major arterial roads. This is an opportunity you won't want to miss.
- Home is approx 16 years old
- Nestled on a 600m2 block in Heritage Park
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + aircon + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: BIR + aircon + ceiling fan + luxurious, renovated ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 renovated bathrooms – main with stand-alone bathtub
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop with waterfall edge + 900mm electric cooktop + premium stainless steel cooking appliances + Bosch dishwasher + soft-close drawers + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge
- Living Area 2: Open plan family & meals
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + freshly painted + new front & back doors + plush carpets + premium tiling + separate laundry with external access + triple sliding linen closets + security screens + CCTV system + double remote garage with epoxy flooring
- Covered, alfresco space
- Low-maintenance yard
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Adjacent to a nature reserve
- 6.6 kW Solar power
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 2 mins to Yugumbir State School
- 3 mins to Browns Plains State High School
- 7 mins to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre
- 31 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 38 mins to Brisbane Airport
- 34 mins to Gold Coast
- The current rental appraisal is $650 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Heritage Park
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Regents Park, Browns Plains, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Crestmead