126-130 Farm Road Greenbank
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
126-130 Farm Rd, Greenbank
Nestled on a generous expanse of over 5 acres of premium land in a peaceful enclave of Greenbank, this property offers convenient proximity to a variety of local amenities. Boasting 2 separate living areas, a fully functional kitchen with ample countertop and storage options, and 3 spacious bedrooms, there is an abundance of space for all. Outdoors, a delightful entertainment area awaits, complete with an in-ground pool, alongside a spacious 12m x 7m shed for your cherished possessions and a host of versatile outdoor structures and carports for storage and tinkering. The vast expanse of land is a blank canvas awaiting your projects and dreams. Although some refurbishment may be necessary to rejuvenate and spruce up the home, the potential it holds is genuinely outstanding. Be sure to view the home at your earliest convenience.
- Nestled on a 5.04-acre block in Greenbank
- Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + ceiling fans
- Bathrooms: 1 bathroom
- Kitchen: Expansive benchtop space + soft-close drawers + skylight + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge with fireplace
- Living Area 2: Family/Meals area with wood stove
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + copper fireplace + separate laundry with external access + linen closet + Fibre to the node NBN
- Covered, alfresco space
- Patio with bar enclave, covered & tiled with shower & toilet
- Inground saltwater pool
- Fully fenced
- 12m x 7m high clearance shed
- Carports & numerous multi-purpose structures
- High-capacity rainwater tanks
- Bore water
- Private dam
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 7 mins to Greenbank State School
- 14 mins to Park Ridge State High School
- 44 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 49 mins to Gold Coast
- The current rental appraisal is $800 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Greenbank
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
South Ripley, Lyons, Spring Mountain, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira, Carole Park, New Beith, Forest Lake, Heathwood, etc...