20 Vineyard Drive Greenbank
- | 20 Vineyard Drive, Greenbank | -
This contemporary low-set home is nestled on a picket-fenced 480m2 block in a peaceful pocket of Greenbank. Its spacious open-plan living and dining area seamlessly integrates with the well-appointed kitchen, featuring sleek Caesarstone benchtops, top-quality cooking appliances, and ample pantry and cupboard storage to accommodate all your culinary endeavours.
The residence boasts 4 generously sized bedrooms, with the air-conditioned master retreat offering a walk-in robe and a contemporary ensuite, ensuring your comfort and convenience.
Outside, a delightful grassy enclave provides a secure and enclosed space where children and pets can play freely, offering ample room on both sides of the property. At the front of the property, you will find a covered alfresco space, perfect for hosting gatherings and entertaining guests.
To complete this delightful home, a double remote garage adds a touch of convenience to your everyday life. Explore all these property offers by joining us at one of our open houses.
- Home is approx 4 years old
- Nestled on a 480m2 block in Greenbank
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops + quality cooking appliances + dishwasher + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area: Open plan family & meals, tiled with aircon
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + recessed lighting + laundry in garage space + linen cupboard + security screens + premium tiling + double remote garage
- Covered, alfresco space
- Low-maintenance yard
- Picket fence at the front of the property
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 4 mins to Park Ridge State School
- 3 mins to Park Ridge State High School
- 29 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 56 mins to Gold Coast
The current rental appraisal is $670 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Greenbank
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs
South Ripley, Lyons, Spring Mountain, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira, Carole Park, New Beith, Forest Lake, Heathwood, etc...