42-44 West Sentinel Drive Greenbank
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0348 632 459...
- | 42-44 West Sentinel Drive, Greenbank | -
Nestled on a sprawling 4300m block in the heart of Greenbank, this exceptional acreage home crafted by GJ Gardner promises a lifestyle of relaxed and comfortable living. Designed with entertainment in mind, the residence boasts 4 generously proportioned bedrooms and 2 separate living areas. The formal living area offers year-round comfort with both air-conditioning and a cosy combustion fireplace, catering to all seasons. Meanwhile, the dining room seamlessly spills out onto a vast covered timber deck, creating an ideal space for outdoor gatherings. Overlooking a glistening pool and expansive yard, this inviting outdoor retreat invites you to relax and unwind while embracing the beauty of nature. The residence presents a harmonious blend of style and functionality. The property also boasts 2 carports, 2 sheds, and a studio space outside with an ensuite, providing additional practicality and versatility. A full verandah to the front of the home completes the picture, enhancing the property's charm. With its remarkable features and inviting ambiance, this home is an undeniable contender worthy of your attention.
- Home is approx 27 years old
- Nestled on a 4300m2 block in Greenbank
- Built by GJ Gardner Homes
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: BIR + aircon + ceiling fan + modern ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen: Renovated gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops + premium cooking appliances including 900mm electric oven + dishwasher + soft-close drawers + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge, tiled + combustion fireplace + aircon + ceiling fan
- Living Area 2: Open plan family & meals
- Multipurpose Room: Study/Walk in pantry/5th bedroom
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + high ceilings + separate laundry with storage & external access + 2x linen cupboards + broom cupboard + security screens throughout + fully tiled internal floor space + electric hot water system
- Huge, 12m x 5m covered, alfresco space – timber decked
- Above-ground pool, fully decked
- 2 x 6m x 6m carports + additional 2-car sheds to rear of property
- Studio, powered, with ensuite – perfect as teenagers or guest retreat
- Low maintenance landscaping
- Expansive backyard space
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Bitumen driveway
- 26000 L combined rainwater tanks
- Biocycle system
- 6 kW solar power
- Brand new colorbond roof on house and sheds
- Close to a plethora of public & private schools
- Short drive to Greenbank Shopping Centre
- Close to public transport, medical & recreational facilities
- Short drive to major centres & facilities including Orion Springfield Central, Mater Private Hospital Springfield & Springfield Central train station for easy commute to Brisbane CBD
- The current rental appraisal is $940 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Greenbank
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
South Ripley, Lyons, Spring Mountain, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira, Carole Park, New Beith, Forest Lake, Heathwood, etc...