81 Talbot Drive Greenbank
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
81 Talbot Drive, Greenbank
This meticulously presented lowset home, exquisitely styled, graces a 405m2 block within the prestigious Covella Estate in Greenbank. The well-designed floor plan invites an abundance of natural light into its generous living spaces, encompassing 4 thoughtfully appointed bedrooms. The air-conditioned master suite exudes comfort and convenience with a walk-in robe and a contemporary ensuite in a calming colour palette. The stylish gourmet kitchen boasts elegant Caesarstone benchtops, a 900mm gas cooktop, an integrated electric oven, and abundant cupboard and pantry space, making it a culinary enthusiast's dream. The seamless flow from this culinary haven extends to the stunning alfresco area, connecting harmoniously with the family room. This inviting space offers a lovely view of the lush, grassy expanse, providing an ideal area for children and pets to frolic freely. Conveniently situated in close proximity to a plethora of local amenities, such as schools, shops, transportation hubs, medical facilities, and recreational options, this home presents an enticing opportunity. Don't let this incredible property slip through your fingers-schedule an inspection at your earliest convenience.
- Home is approx 4 years old
- Nestled on a 405m2 block in the Covella Estate in Greenbank
- Bedrooms: 4 bedrooms + BIR's + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops + 900mm gas cooktop + 900mm electric oven + new dishwasher + soft-close drawers + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Open plan family & meals, air-conditioned
- Living Area 2: Media/Games room, carpeted
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + separate laundry with storage & external access + ample linen & storage cupboards + gas hot water system + double remote garage
- Covered, alfresco space + ceiling fan
- Low maintenance yard
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 4 mins to Everleigh State School
- 11 mins to Park Ridge State High School
- 37 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 49 mins to Gold Coast
- Current rental appraisal is $640 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Greenbank
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
South Ripley, Lyons, Spring Mountain, Springfield, Springfield Lakes, Camira, Carole Park, New Beith, Forest Lake, Heathwood, etc...