22-26 Blacksmith Court Flagstone
- | 22-26 Blacksmith Court, Flagstone | -
This luxurious acreage property is on a sprawling 8000m2 block in a private cul de sac in Flagstone. Showcasing 3 expansive living areas and impeccable finishes throughout, this residence will make a lasting impression.
The exquisite gourmet kitchen will delight any aspiring chef and boasts stunning Caesarstone countertops, a 900mm gas cooktop and 900mm electric oven, a Bosch dishwasher, canopy rangehood, a convenient walk-in pantry, and an abundance of storage options, complemented by a trio of pendant lights for added visual allure.
This gem offers 4 spacious bedrooms, all equipped with ducted air-conditioning and built-in robes for comfort. The master retreat stands out with a walk-through robe featuring sleek timber cabinetry and display drawers, a sliding door leading to a private, timber-decked fly-over patio, and a contemporary ensuite. Additionally, the home includes 2 study areas or extra activity rooms for added luxury.
Outside, the impressive alfresco space overlooks a magnificent magnesium pool and a timber-decked gazebo, providing the perfect setting for entertaining. A lengthy concrete driveway from the front gate leads to a substantial 15m x 7.6m shed, ideal for storing your larger possessions. This home is truly a sight to behold. Don't miss the opportunity to schedule your inspection at your earliest convenience.
- Home is approx 13 years old
- Nestled on an 8000m2 (1.97 acre) block in Flagstone
- Bedrooms: 4 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + aircon + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms + 3 toilets
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone benchtops + 900mm gas cooktop & 900mm electric oven + Bosch dishwasher + canopy rangehood + walk in pantry + ample cupboard & pantry storage + trio of pendant lights
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge, carpeted & air-conditioned
- Living Area 2: Open plan family & meals, tiled & air-conditioned
- Living Area 3: Rumpus room, tiled & air-conditioned(with plumbing in place for wet bar)
- 2 x study or multi-purpose rooms
- Other Property Features: 5-zoned ducted aircon + ceiling fans + tiled living areas + plush carpets in bedrooms & formal lounge + plantation shutters + recessed lighting + separate laundry with external access & toilet + linen closet + security screens + premium tiling + double remote garage + Fibre to the node NBN
- Covered, alfresco space, tiled & covered
- Covered, insulated and timber-decked fly-over patio
- Covered gazebo, timber-decked with sun protection blinds
- Inground magnesium pool (10m x 4.2m)
- 15m x 7.6m shed with 3 phase power (with kitchenette & plumbed bathroom)
- Cubby house
- Lush landscaping
- Fully fenced (including colorbond fencing on 1 side)
- Gated entrance
- Side access
- Concrete driveway
- Approx 33,000 L capacity rainwater tanks
- 5 kW solar power
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 3 mins to Flagstone Central shops (Woolies/Aldi)
- 6 mins to Flagstone State School
- 6 mins to Flagstone State Community College
- 7 mins to Flagstone Water Play Park
- 47 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 50 mins to Gold Coast
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Flagstone