32-34 Brown Beech Drive Flagstone
- | 32-34 Brown Beech Drive, Flagstone | -
This exquisite and expansive home is gracefully positioned on a vast 2051m2 block in a tranquil pocket of Flagstone. It offers a plethora of living spaces that are bathed in an abundance of natural light.
The gourmet kitchen showcases ample countertop space, a gas cooktop and a wealth of cupboard and pantry storage. The residence comprises 6 spacious bedrooms, all equipped with built-in robes, with 3 featuring walk-in robes for your convenience and comfort.
The master retreat stands out with a generous walk-in robe, a contemporary ensuite, and a convenient sliding door that seamlessly connects to the alfresco space, creating a seamless transition to the outdoor haven. Outside, the property presents an impressive covered alfresco space, complete with a bar precinct, perfect for hosting and entertaining.
The backyard also includes a spacious shed with a carport enclosure, ideal for storing your cherished possessions and pursuing hobbies. Be sure not to miss the opportunity to visit and inspect this stunning home at your earliest convenience.
- Home is approx 17 years old
- Nestled on a 2051m2 block in Flagstone
- Bedrooms: 6 spacious bedrooms (3 with WIRs) + BIRs + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen: Contemporary kitchen with expansive benchtops + 60cm gas cooktop + quality cooking appliances + dishwasher + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge, tiled
- Living Area 2: Family room & meals, tiled + air-conditioned
- Living Area 3: Rumpus, tiled + air-conditioned
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + tiled living areas + combustion fireplace + separate laundry with storage & external access + security screens + tinted windows + linen closets + double remote garage + NBN
- Covered, alfresco space with bar precinct & fish tank
- 9m x 6m shed with 6m x 6m carport attached
- Kids cubby house
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- 8kW solar power
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 4 mins to Flagstone State School
- 4 mins to Flagstone State Community College
- 5 mins to Flagstone Central shops (Woolies/Aldi)
- Flagstone Water Play Park & Skate Park
- 49 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 56 mins to Gold Coast
- Current rental appraisal is $750 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Flagstone