15-17 Bunya Pine Court Flagstone
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459
This spectacular lowset acreage home in a tranquil pocket of Flagstone offers a rare an exciting opportunity to escape the hustle and bustle of city living and embrace a tranquil and idyllic lifestyle. Situated on a sprawling 4054m2 block in a peaceful cul de sac, this amazing property is truly a haven where you get to immerse yourself in the best that nature has to offer. Surrounded by lush pockets of exquisite landscaping throughout, including native, tropical and exotic fruit trees, the property offers a sense of sophistication and privacy at every turn.
As you step into this colossal Hallmark built home, you are immediately greeted by a warm and inviting atmosphere and clean, architectural lines that span one large single level of living. There are a plethora of separate, air-conditioned and spacious living areas you can relax and unwind in, depending on the mood and occasion.
The gourmet kitchen lies at the very heart of the home and showcases expansive benchtop space, a 900mm gas cooktop and electric oven, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboard and pantry space and soft close drawers. Adjacent to the kitchen is the vast, open plan living and dining quarters which seamlessly flow out into the vast outside arena.
A stunning, covered alfresco space greets you and transports you into your own private paradise. Here, you are surrounded by lush greenery, manicured gardens and stunning timber decked walkways and sandstone paving where you will get the sense that you have stepped into a luxury resort. One of the standout features of this outside space is the stunning, 11 metre mineral aqua therapy inground pool, perfect for cooling off on those hot summer days. This whole outdoor oasis looks out onto beautiful and protected bushland that can never be developed, so you can be assured of complete seclusion and uninterrupted privacy.
Back inside, this property boasts 4 spacious bedrooms plus a study. Each bedroom features a ceiling fan and built-in robes. The main bedroom is air-conditioned and showcases a large walk-in robe and a luxurious ensuite featuring walk in shower, vanity, toilet and premium designer finishes. The main bathroom services the remaining bedrooms and is equally as impressive in style and function.
Other amazing features of this property include a huge 12m x 8m outdoor shed with concrete pad, 3 phase power to shed and house, a long asphalt driveway from entry to house, double garage, 6 kW solar power, large capacity rainwater tank, paved-in firepit and electric fence to the entrance of the property.
This majestic home truly needs to be seen to be fully appreciated. There are simply too many amazing features to list. The property is located within close proximity to a plethora of schools, shops, medical and recreational facilities, transport and parklands. Homes of this amazing calibre are increasingly rare to find and are worthy of your time and inspection.
Property features and inclusions:
- Nestled on a sprawling 4054m2
- The home is approx. 18 years old
- A master build by Hallmark Homes
- Floor plan size appro 224m2
- 4 bedrooms, all with BIR and fans (2 with aircon)
- Master suite boasts WIR, ensuite and aircon
- Study/office room with built in storage
- 3 versatile separate living areas
- Stunning gourmet kitchen featuring:
- Ample benchtop and storage space
- Premium European 900mm gas cooktop
- Soft-close drawers
- Separate laundry with storage
- Ceiling fans
- Premium tiling in all living areas and hallways
- Plush carpets to bedrooms and formal lounge
- Recessed lighting
- Plantation shutters in master suite and study
- Roller blinds
- Tinted windows
- CCTV security system
- 6kw solar power
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Spacious 6m x 5.5m covered alfresco space
- Sparkling 11 metre mineral aqua therapy inground pool
- Cubby house
- Chook pen
- Paved-in firepit
- Fruit trees incl mulberry, banana, lemon, lime and mandarin
- Views to protected bushland to rear of property
- 12m x 8m shed with 3m clearance and 3 phase power
- Mezzanine and workshop space in shed
- 3 phase power to house also
- Concrete pad in front of shed
- Extra shed to rear of home
- Large capacity rainwater tanks (60,000 ltr)
- Trickle feed town water
- Double garage (one door remote)
- Electric gates to front of house
- Council rates approx. $670/qtr inc water
- Current rental appraisal $950/wk
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Flagstone