16 Caribou Street Fitzgibbon
Walking to local parks and playgrounds! Perfect for young families and also an ideal investment option, this beautiful lowset rendered brick home is in the much sought-after Fitzgibbon. A very family friendly property packed with heaps of additional benefits and a well thought out design.
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom has the air conditioning and ensuite
* Practical, open plan kitchen, lounge and dining which completely opens out on to the covered alfresco area.
* Ceiling fans throughout as well as reverse-cycle air-conditioning in lounge and master bedroom;
* Modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances, including cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboards and bench space, two pantries and frosted glass window providing plenty of natural light;
* Security screens throughout;
* Two car remote garage;
* Daintree Park and Hidden World Playground literally at your doorstep, parkland that you don't have to maintain which includes BBQ facilities;
* Within easy walking distance to convenience store, coffee shop, restaurants, childcare and other specialty stores;
* 14km from Brisbane CBD and 10 minutes to Westfield Chermside as well as easy access to Brisbane Airport and local schools.
* Council rate around $1500 per year
* Rental appraisal - $550 to $600 per week
Positioned in a sought-after pocket, within close range to public transport, playgrounds, schools, childcare, shops, restaurants and cafes, and in impeccable condition, this home is definitely one to inspect as soon as possible.
Call Leo Li for more information!