47 Christella Court Fernvale
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
47 Christella Court, Fernvale
Embark on a journey to serene living within the embrace of this charming 1-acre Fernvale property. A solid brick Colonial-style home welcomes you with expansive timber verandas that wrap around the front and back of this remarkable property. Step inside to discover grandeur in the spacious lounge and living area, featuring the comforts of air conditioning and a cosy fireplace. This residence boasts high ceilings, polished timber floors, and ceiling fans throughout, creating an inviting and comfortable atmosphere that truly makes you feel at home. The kitchen is well-appointed with modern amenities, while the master bedroom is a spacious retreat with an ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning. Outside, relax by the sparkling in-ground pool and Bali hut. Recent upgrades include a new roof, security screens, and solar power. The property offers versatile spaces, including sheds and a granny flat. A fully fenced 1-acre block provides privacy, and Fernvale amenities, schools, and Brisbane are within easy reach. This residence benefits from proximity to the Woolworths Shopping Complex, nearby schools, clubs, and sporting facilities. Fernvale offers a vibrant atmosphere with its local markets, renowned Fernvale Bakery, dining establishments, pubs, and convenient access to water sports activities. For commuters, Fernvale provides straightforward highway access to both Brisbane and Toowoomba.
Contact us today to make this dream home yours.
- Home is approx. 26 years old
- Nestled on a 1-acre block in Fernvale
- Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms + BIR’s + ceiling fans
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ceiling fan + ensuite
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms
- Kitchen: Modern kitchen with expansive benchtops + quality cooking appliances + dishwasher + ample cupboard & pantry storage
- Living Area 1: Formal lounge with fireplace & 2 air-conditioners
- Living Area 2: Open plan family & meals
- Other Property Features: Aircon + ceiling fans + high ceilings + original polished timber floors + huge laundry with storage & external access + security screens + expansive sliding doors throughout
- 2 x timber-decked & covered verandahs
- Saltwater inground pool
- Bali Hut
- 12m x 9m shed
- Separate shed (can be utilised as a granny flat)
- Lush/low maintenance landscaping
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- Under house storage
- 7500 L water tank
- 6 kW solar power
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 3 mins to Fernvale Village
- 2 mins to Medical Centre
- 34 mins to Ipswich
- 56 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 61 mins to Toowoomba
- 69 mins to Gold Coast
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.