10 Highbury Drive Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 10 Highbury Drive, Crestmead | -
Currently tenanted until July 2024 and in prime position!!!
10 Highbury Drive is within walking distance of all amenities, including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. It features four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large modern kitchen with modern appliances, multiple living spaces, and an open-plan layout with loads of extras.
Brick and tile home, perfect for families and investors, this amazing opportunity offers a spacious internal floorplan in a family-friendly area with a super convenient location.
- 4 bedrooms: all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master suite: built-in wardrobes, ensuite & air con
- Main bathroom: shower & bath with separate toilet
- Huge kitchen with modern appliances, plenty of bench & cupboard space & new dishwasher
- Open plan lounge dining area with air-con and patio access
- Separate second living room with ceiling fan
- Internal laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Remote double lock up garage with internal entrance
- Fenced 600m2 block
- Not in flood zone area
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Currently tenanted until: 8th July 2024
- Current rent: $550
- Rates: Approximately $900 per quarter
- Built in 1996
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Daycare centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West