15 James Street Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 15 James Street Crestmead | -
Brick and Tile Family Home, Quiet Cul de sac, Low Maintenance, Unlimited Fresh Fruit, Loads of Extras, Move-in Ready and in a Prime Location.
Positioned perfectly on the high side of the road in a quiet family friendly cul de sac, 15 James Street is close to everything the family needs and offers amazing street appeal in a convenient location. Move in ready, this well-presented property is ideal for all buyers including investors wanting a great return and families searching for that place that feels like home where you can literally enjoy the fruits this place has to offer.
Featuring a flowy floorplan this home requires no maintenance, offering 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms, outdoor entertaining area, air conditioning, double lock up garage, fully fenced with an endless supply of fresh produce already established and well maintained.
What we love about this home:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and 3 with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with en-suite (large shower), walk in wardrobe & air con
- Main bathroom: shower & separate bathtub
- Modern kitchen: dishwasher, modern appliances & plenty of cupboard space
- Lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining flowing out to patio
- Remote double lock-up garage with storage cupboards & internal entry
- Security screens throughout
- Alfresco with extended patio
- Garden shed
- Water tank
- Fenced 600m2 flat block
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Currently owner occupied
- Not in flooding area
- Rates: approximately $850p/q (includes water)
- Rent appraisal: $580p/w
- Built in 2005
- Fresh produce: pineapples, mangos, oranges, mandarins, bananas. paw paw, passion fruit, tomatoes, beetroot and more
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Day care centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West