52 Kilby Street Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 52 Kilby Street Crestmead | -
Brick & Tile Home, Big Backyard, Drive Through Access and in a Convenient Location.
In prime position, 52 kilby Street is within walking distance to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Fully fenced to the front boundary and offering drive through access with loads of options for the pool, big shed and an abundance of space for the kids and fury ones to play safe.
Perfect for first home buyers, young families and investors this amazing home features three bedrooms, a large lounge room, solar power, air-con, ceiling fans, garden sheds and much more.
- 3 bedrooms: 2 with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: built-in robe, bathroom access & ceiling fan
- kitchen with plenty of cupboards
- Two-way bathroom: shower and separate bath
- Spacious lounge room with air con & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining
- Internal laundry with built in cupboard
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Concreted courtyard with shade sale
- Solar power
- Security screens throughout
- Garden shed
- Vegie gardens
- Double carport
- Fully fenced (Colorbond) 624m2 flat block with drive through access
- Rent appraisal: $440p/w
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West