5 Forestwood Street Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 5 Forestwood Street Crestmead | -
Currently Tenanted, Cracking Location with Loads of Potential, Large Top Deck Outdoor Entertaining Overlooking the Spacious Backyard with Drive Through Access, Active Second Dwelling Council Approvals.
Offering an abundance of potential 5 Forestwood St is positioned in a family friendly area. Featuring 3 good size bedrooms with loads of options downstairs this high set property boasts a massive backyard, huge back deck, front porch, upstairs and downstairs bathrooms and more.
Resting on a generous 798m2 with drive through access this family home is conveniently located within walking distance to all amenities and a fantastic opportunity for investors looking to capitalize on the already approved development application for Dual Occupancy Dwelling - Auxiliary Unit.
- 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes & 2 with ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen & dining area
- Spacious lounge room
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bathtub
- Large top deck outdoor entertaining area
- Front porch
- Downstairs: built in, currently used as open plan living & bedroom with kitchenette
- Downstairs bathroom with shower & toilet
- Double carport
- Garden shed
- Fenced (Colorbond) 798m2 block with drive through access
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Rates: approximately $900 per quarter (includes water)
- Currently tenanted: Lease expiry 13-6-2024
- Rent: $430 per week
- New rent appraisal: $500per week
- St Francis College (Prep - Grade 12)
- Crestmead State Primary School
- Burrows State Primary School
- Shopping centres
- Day care
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks/playgrounds and much more
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West