35 Ironwood Street Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 35 Ironwood Street Crestmead | -
In prime position, 35 Ironwood Street is within walking distance to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, modern kitchen, front and back patios, Drive through access, plenty of extras and much more.
Perfect for first home buyers, young families and investors this amazing opportunity is vacant and ready to go. No waiting for tenants, this low maintenance property offers a great floorplan, spacious backyard with loads of potential and options.
- 4 bedrooms: 3 with built in wardrobes and all with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: walk-in robe, ensuite & ceiling fan, patio access
- Bathroom: shower & bath with separate toilet
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboards, dishwasher, wall mounted oven, sky light & large fridge cavity
- Lounge room with ceiling fan
- Open plan dining/second living area with air conditioning and patio access
- Internal laundry
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Front patio
- Water tank
- Security screens throughout
- Fenced 675m2 block with drive through access
- Not in flood zone area
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Rent appraisal: $600 per week
- Rates approximately $950p/q (Includes water)
- Built in 1985
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West