14 Bushlark Street Crestmead
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 14 Bushlark Street, Crestmead | -
Spacious Living, Open Plan, Drive Through Access, Quiet Family Friendly Street, Pitched Ceilings & Massive Downstairs Area.
Conveniently located, 14 Bushlark Street is within walking distance to all amenities, including schools, public transport, parklands, and shopping centres (Marsden on 5th); the position could not be better for this neat family home. Set on a generous 739m2 block with drive-through access down both sides of the home, you will be spoilt for choice.
Featuring three bedrooms upstairs, a main bathroom, an open plan living with high ceilings that create a great sense of space and a flowy floorplan that takes you out to the covered deck for entertaining or somewhere to chill out while the kids run around the big backyard. Downstairs includes a double lock-up garage (one with remote entry), laundry and what feels like an endless supply of space and openness.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms: 2 with built-in wardrobes
- Large main bathroom with shower/bath & separate toilet
- Second toilet downstairs
- Modern kitchen: dishwasher, brand new ceramic stove & plenty of cupboard space
- Spacious open plan living and dining with air-con, pitched ceilings and tinted windows
- Double lock-up garage
- Spacious outdoor back deck overlooking the backyard
- Downstairs laundry
- Oversized downstairs multipurpose area
- Security screens
- Garden shed
- Fully fenced (Colorbond 3 sides) 739m2 flat block with drive-through access
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Crestmead
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Heritage Park, Park Ridge, Berrinba, Logan, Marsden, Logan Reserve, Waterford West