Chambers Flat QLD 4133
This large, lowset home is situated on an expansive 2.01-hectare block in a peaceful pocket of Chambers Flat and provides a tranquil haven to enjoy the very best that nature has to offer.
The Hallmark-built residence has great bones and a very spacious floor plan with plenty of natural light streaming through. Add your own personal touches or upgrade the home with renovations to turn it into your dream home.
The residence boasts 3 separate and very spacious living areas, a light and airy kitchen that is fully functional and features plenty of bench space and cupboard storage as well as a convenient walk-in pantry.
4 spacious bedrooms are on offer, all featuring built in robes. The master suite features a large walk-in robe and a bright ensuite as well as a view out to your beautiful, private garden, featuring bonsai plants and stunning bougainvillea.
The outside space is a true haven and includes a large, covered alfresco space with its own private garden enclave featuring exotic plants and a large fish tank. This space could alternatively be used as a carport, easily accommodating 2 cars. A large 6m x 9m fully enclosed shed provides shelter for 2 additional cars.
This colossal block of land features pockets of stunning landscaping throughout and showcases a multitude of established and fruit trees including a stunning bamboo tree, exotic dragon fruit, mango and grapefruit trees. It has ample space for an inground pool, tennis court and even a footy field – it truly is huge and a sight to behold.
This property offers a rare combination of peace, privacy and endless potential and provides an abundance of space for families to grow, work and play in such tranquil surrounds. With so much room, the possibilities are endless. Situated within close proximity to schools, shops, medical facilities, access to major arterials and so much more, inspect this property and all of its amazing opportunities at your earliest convenience.
Property features and inclusions:
- Single storey home on a mammoth 2.01 ha block
- Built in 2001 by Hallmark Homes
- Floor plan size approx 245m2
- 4 spacious bedrooms plus study
- Each bedroom has built in robes
- Master suite features large WIR and ensuite
- 3 separate living areas- family, lounge and rumpus
- Large kitchen with convenient walk in pantry
- Great sized family bathroom
- Separate internal laundry
- Fully tiled home
- 9m x 5m covered alfresco space for entertaining
- Beautiful garden enclave with outdoor fish tank
- 6m x 9m shed (not powered)
- Pockets of established trees and exotic fruit trees
- Sprawling, flat, useable grassed area
- Tank only water - 32,000 litre tank
- Chicken coop
- Fully fenced
- Council rates approx $680/qtr
- Current rental appraisal $750 per week
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Chambers Flat
Offmarket properties in nearby suburbs
Munruben, Park Ridge South, Stockleigh, Park Ridge, Logan Reserve, Logan Village, Buccan