Calamvale QLD 4116
This contemporary Mirvac built home is set on a 450m2 block of prime land in a beautiful and tranquil pocket of Calamvale, nestled amongst other quality homes and offers great kerb appeal. If you are in search of a family home that exudes space, a quality build and the harmony between indoor and outdoor contemporary living, look no further than this gem.
Beautifully styled and presented, this lowset home has a lovely northerly aspect from the newly carpeted formal lounge room which warmly greets you as you enter through the front door. The home features unique architectural lines and has been freshly painted offering a light, bright and airy ambience throughout.
A myriad of windows enveloping the main tiled living area including the very spacious and fully functional kitchen offers a superb easterly aspect which brings in an abundance of light and a natural breeze that ventilates the entire living area. The informal living quarter seamlessly flows out into the enticing alfresco space which will no doubt be the hub of many a family gathering and summertime barbeques. This alfresco space is covered from the elements and features practical bistro blinds for further protection from windy and rainy conditions so you can entertain comfortably all year round. This amazing space overlooks an expansive lush grassed area which is fully fenced off for your privacy and enjoyment.
This lovely residence boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built ins and aircon and the alluring master retreat offering an ensuite and sliding doors to an private enclave outside. The main bathroom services the other bedrooms and features a bathtub as well as a shower. An additional powder room is on offer for the convenience of your guests.
The home has been freshly painted and brand new plush carpets adorn the formal lounge room, hallway and bedrooms for that added touch of elegance.
A double lock up garage and convenient side access completes the picture of this lovely residence which is truly positioned in an unbeatable location and within the ever popular Calamvale Community College catchment. It is strategically located just minutes from local shops, schools, gyms, cafes, restaurants, medical centres, pharmacies, frequent city 140 buses and the Calamvale District Park, amongst many other amenities. It's easy to see why Calamvale is such a desirable suburb so be sure to capitalise on this unique opportunity.
Property features and inclusions:
- 26 year old with appealing rendered façade
- Built by Mirvac homes – 50 year structural warranty
- The home spans approx 170m2 under roof
- 4 spacious bedrooms, all with built ins and aircon
- Master suite boasts a bright and airy ensuite
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space
- Formal carpeted lounge with aircon
- Separate combined dining & family area
- Main bathroom features shower and bathtub
- Separate powder room
- Separate laundry room with loads of storage space
- 6 aircons throughout home
- New Termidor termite barrier
- Spacious covered alfresco area with clear bistro blinds
- 2 small sheds to rear of home
- Double garage
- Side access on a 450m2 block
- Close proximity to shops, city transport, buses, local parks and schools
- Calamvale Community College school catchment zone
- Council rates approx $430/qtr
- Current rental appraisal - $550 per week
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Calamvale