8 Dudgeon Street Caboolture
We will keep it simple. The pictures and a quick visit can do all the required talking.
This is a 5 bedroom (2 of these could be a master bedroom in their own right) plus a study.
That's just the beginning. Once you've seen the home and cast your eyes over the floor plan the possibilities become more obvious.
Right now it's a good home for an expanding family just as it is, with private and public schools, shops, public transport etc in the area, it is a home that will provide.
The real value here is also what you can do with this one while you live in it.
Large lounge, generous bedrooms, all the appointments you need and plenty of room.
The block is large enough to accommodate larger sheds in addition to the one already on the property if required.
Caboolture is likely to see runaway growth in the years ahead. As it stands right now, it's a fantastic home on which to build your future.
If you do nothing but put up your favourite curtains, mow and water the lawn you could be perfectly happy as it is for the next 10 years. But if you have just a little foresight, it could be so much more.
It could all be done with the smallest spark of creativity and a glimmer of imagination, you could really build on the value of this home and do it all at your own pace while you're living onsite at the home.
This is NOT a "Fixer Upper" it's fine the way it is.... What it also has is "real potential to be so much more".
Don't believe me? Come and have a look for yourself.
Don't be the ones that looked back and say
"We should have moved here when we could have afforded it".
Asset check list:
* 5 bedroom home plus study. Ideal as a family starter with tons of enhancement Potential
* Large main bedroom. (potential to renovate study to a master ensuite)
* Split Air conditioning to Lounge and Large front bedroom
* Polished real timber floors
* Kitchen appliances include Dishwasher, Gas cooktop, Electric oven
* 2 car carport with plenty of additional driveway space for off road parking.
* Fences rear and side with under roof patio area.
* Schools, shops, hospitals and trains only minutes by car. Bus a short walk.
Caboolture is going to see great growth and is slated to become a satellite city in its own right in the years to come. Significant infrastructure is already in the planning stage.
Uniquely positioned as an ideal gateway to the Sunshine and North Coasts it is nothing less than an opportunity.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Caboolture