6 Gwynore Court Buderim
Beautifully positioned on a secluded 811m2 of East facing Buderim gold this home is a must see and is sure to appeal to a large sector of the market. Nested in a quiet tranquil pocket close to shops, transport and handy to some of the Sunshine Coast´s best schools Number Six Gwynore Court is a must to inspect.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac this cheerful and charming federation style home enjoys sunrises over the ocean and sea breezes. Lush tropical gardens embrace this residence and create a private Buderim oasis that not only offers seclusion and tranquillity but also a convenient lifestyle close to facilities.
Whether you are looking to renovate, detonate or simply secure a prime piece of Buderim real estate this is priced to sell. Nested amongst quality homes the potential here is endless.
• Elevated 811sqm Easterly facing with ocean views
• Open plan living zones with raked ceilings, air conditioning and cosy wood fire stove
• Functional kitchen provides ample storage and bench space
• Three spacious bedrooms with built in storage
• Easterly facing master suite with ensuite
• Practical main bathroom in good condition
• Private East facing deck with ocean views
• Two undercover vehicle accommodation with shed
• Close to shops, schools. and conveniences on Buderim
Perfect for homeowners and investors alike it´s all here and ready to move straight into. Properties of this calibre and location in this price bracket don't last.
An inspection is a must – this is great buying!
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Buderim
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Forest Glen, Mons, Tanawha, Kunda Park, Kuluin, Cotton Tree, Maroochydore, Sippy Downs, Mountain Creek, Alexandra Headland, etc...