14 Margaret Street Booval
SOLD by CHRIS GILMOUR | 0438 632 459
- | 14 Margaret Street Booval | -
Introducing the perfect home in the heart of Booval; all you need to do is move in!
This beautiful home provides a great balance of charm and modern touches, perfectly positioned and close to all local amenities on a large 789m2 block. Whether you are looking for your first home, investment property, upsizing or downsizing, this property is a must-see.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, which has been tastefully updated...
- Stylishly and thoughtfully updated open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage
- Stylishly updated bathroom
- Soaring 2.75m ceilings in living areas which provide a great sense of space
- Beautiful timber floorboards
- Brand new carpets in bedrooms
- Newly painted throughout
- Aircon in the main living area
- Perfectly positioned outdoor entertaining area for guests
- Large lock-up garage that could also be used as a storage shed
- Large driveway for parking
- Low-maintenance garden
- Second toilet and laundry
- Compliant smoke alarms
- 789m2 total block size, the opportunity to add a granny flat subject to council approval.
- Flood-free block
- Sacred Hearts Primary School only 300m
- Silkstone State Primary School 1.1km
- Booval Fair Shopping Centre 1km
- Silkstone Village, 3km
- Ipswich CBD 5km
- Electric rail 2.5km and only 5 minute's commute
- Ipswich Hospital 5km
- Limestone and Queens Park 5km
Rental appraisal of $480 per week.
Don't delay; this is the one you have been waiting for!
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries. All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Booval