21 Barrel Street Bokarina
Boasting refined aesthetics and contemporary comfort, this impeccable residence offers a haven for those with a discerning taste for quality. Cradled in a prime low-maintenance location within Bok Beach, this home is free from body corporate fees, allowing you to relish opulent coastal living without the burden of additional expenses.
Inside this two-level courtyard home, you'll be greeted by 265 sqm of pure luxury with three bedrooms plus two and a half bathrooms. High ceilings elevate the space, with ample natural light illuminating the high-end finishes and construction quality.
Recharge in the upper-level master suite with a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony where you can unwind amid the cool ocean breeze. Each bathroom exudes luxury, boasting elegant fixtures and stunning floor-to-ceiling tile finishes. The second and third bedrooms are thoughtfully separate on the lower level, with their own living area.
Upstairs awaits the open-plan, light-filled living and dining areas that seamlessly flow to the east-facing balcony, inviting you to savour breathtaking sunrises and indulge in open-air dining.
The chef's kitchen impresses with stone benchtops, a walk-in pantry and a suite of ILVE appliances. And with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, year-round comfort is guaranteed.
Beyond the walls of this exceptional residence lies Bok Beach, a highly desired beachside pocket flourishing with new infrastructure and the prospect of a future childcare centre, fitness hub, and multiple dining and retail options. Take a stroll to the patrolled beach or the nearby playground, or indulge in the culinary delights of the popular Bocca Italian restaurant, steps away.
• Prime low-maintenance Bok Beach real estate with no body corp fees
• House sized 265sqm of living with high ceilings and high-end finishes
• Architecturally designed to embrace relaxed yet luxurious coastal living
• Two-level courtyard home with three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms
• Open-plan and light-filled living and dining that flows to the east-facing balcony
• Chef's kitchen with stone benchtops, walk-in pantry, and a suite of ILVE appliances
• Plush upper-level master suite with WIR, ensuite and private balcony
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and quality fixtures
• Steps from patrolled beach, playground, and popular Bocca Italian restaurant
• Award-winning master-planned community with a future childcare centre, fitness hub, retail, and more dining options
Don't wait for construction times; you can enjoy it now! Move in, unpack, and soak up the splendour. Buyers in the market for a high-quality residence that offers privacy, convenience, and lashings of lifestyle must put this top of the list.
Please contact Craig and Sonia to arrange your private inspection.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Bokarina
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Warana, Wurtulla