53 Bluebird Parade Bokarina
Just identified as the Sunshine Coasts second highest growth suburb; with an impressive 58.5% increase over the past 5 years, Bokarina Beach is showing no signs of slowing down. Just a short stroll to the sand, schools, shops, sports complex, and the master planned Stockland Bokarina Beach development savvy buyers are snapping up properties quickly in this popular pocket.
Number Fifty-three Bluebird parade is a neat and tidy three-bedroom brick and tile home positioned on 587sqm of East facing beach side gold in a quiet street. Boasting a massive 23.4 metre street frontage there is the potential for a duplex development (STCA) or the scope to create the most amazing façade on your dream home. With current tenants in place this is the ideal opportunity to continue to receive an income from the property during concept, design, and approval stages.
• Impressive 587sqm of East facing Bokarina real estate
• Surrounded by quality properties in a quiet street
• Neat and tidy low-set brick and tile home
• Three generous bedrooms, two with built in storage
• Fresh bathroom with separate toilet
• Air-conditioned living and dining
• Fully fenced with side access and huge yard
• All weather outdoor entertaining
• 23 metre frontage and 30 metre depth
• Potential duplex site (STCA)
• Current long-term tenants in place
Superb position close to beach, shops, schools and Bokarina Beach development, this property provides an excellent opportunity to purchase in one of the Sunshine Coasts fastest growing hotspots.
Properties of this calibre don't last…please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Bokarina
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Warana, Wurtulla