241 Oceanic Drive Bokarina
Here is your once in a lifetime opportunity to be one of only 39 Bokarina properties with the beach on your back doorstep. Oceanic Drive runs parallel to some of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches and is home to those fortunate enough to have secured a piece of coastal paradise. Number Two Hundred and Forty-One Oceanic Drive boasts a spacious and practical floorplan in a premium location.
Under roof this impressive footprint has 5 large bedrooms and a separate office or 4 bedrooms and two offices…the choice is yours. Upstairs is the dedicated parents retreat complete with floor to ceiling feature glass, spacious ensuite, built in storage, separate sitting room and balcony overlooking the pool.
In total there are no less than four living areas ensuring fantastic family separation and the option of seasonal comfort. Floor to ceiling feature glass from the main living room provides an abundance of natural light plus a beautiful outlook of the sparkling inground pool and bush backdrop beyond. Centrally located, the oversize family kitchen boasts plenty of storage and beautiful granite benchtops perfect for the largest of families.
Cool off on those hot summer days in the sparkling inground pool complete with beach swim out and surrounded by low maintenance gardens. Enjoy the fully fenced yard that includes a motorised gate with hardstand space and double lock up garage with internal entry.
Ahead of its time, the floorplan has been designed with everything in the right place and this spacious family home just needs a bit of love and attention. Put your own stamp on it and profit from this amazing location.
Just minutes to shops, schools and the multi-billion-dollar new hospital, blue chip properties of this calibre are in high demand. This is a genuine opportunity to become one of the privileged few who can enjoy this lifestyle day after day.
• 600 sqm of absolute beach front on Bokarina Beach
• Grand spacious entry foyer leading to practical floorplan
• Huge entertainers' kitchen with stone tops and two pac cupboards
• Massive five-bedroom family home with office and two bathrooms
• Master suite with retreat, ample storage, huge ensuite and balcony with bush outlook
• Four spacious light filled living areas great for family separation
• Sparkling in-ground pool with beach entry
• Low maintenance tropical gardens and fully fenced yard
• Short stroll to the new Bokarina Beach development, schools and shops
This must be sold, an inspection is a must. Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Bokarina
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Warana, Wurtulla