29-31 Panorama Drive Beaudesert
Country Living with City Conveniences
Wanting to escape to the country and still only be an hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast? This amazing property could be the one for you!
We are proud to present 29-31 Panorama Drive, a stunning family home with high-quality features in the sought-after but rarely available "Kerry Hills Estate" just five (5) minutes from the beautiful rural township of Beaudesert. Designed for a growing family, this property ticks all the boxes. With multiple open plan living areas combined with expansive outdoor alfresco areas, you can have the best of both worlds. This is a home that has been extremely well maintained and is as good as the day it was built. Thoughts as you enter through the front door of this amazing home are "this property is immaculate"!
This is a unique opportunity for one lucky buyer to own a one-of-a-kind residence. All the hard work has been done, and all you have to do is move in and put your bags down.
FOR ALL INQUIRIES, PLEASE CONTACT PETER CONAGHAN: 0452 298 939
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
- Security System installed
- Enter through extra wide front entrance door and hallway
- 2.7 metre extra high ceiling's throughout provide for a sense of spaciousness
- Master Suite with walk-in robe, ensuite, fans + Air Con
- Ensuite with double sink vanity
- Bedrooms: 3 x good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, fans + Air Con
- Bathroom: Main Bathroom + Separate Toilet
- Spacious Separate Laundry
- Huge Family and Living combined
- A contemporary kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art appliances, making cooking a delight. Large island bench, stainless steel appliances, ample storage space, plus the added luxury of a large, walk-in pantry.
- Formal Dining Room could be converted to a media room if desired
- Oversize double auto garage with internal access and additional storage
- Quality fittings throughout
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Large Alfresco area with fans, kitchen/bbq station area with rangehood + pull down shade screens
- 2 x 32,000 litre water tanks + 1 x 5,000 Litre tank (All tank water can be utilised for the home)
- Trickle feed town water back up
- 9m x 6m Shed with 9 x 3m side awning for the mower and power equipment
- Side Access including additional parking for camper, trailers etc.
- Rear of property looks out into the mountains providing peace and serenity
- Fully fenced yard for pets
- 6.5 kw Solar System to keep the power bills low
- Beautiful landscaping and gardens
- Very private back yard with beautiful poinciana trees & manicured gardens
- Chook Pen set up or Vegetable Gardens, the choice is yours
- Enjoy the kangaroos and bird life while you have a coffee from your alfresco area
Future Potential: With a thriving community and growing real estate demand in Beaudesert, this property presents an excellent opportunity to secure your families future.
Nestled in the serene Panorama Drive, you'll experience the best of both worlds A peaceful retreat that's still conveniently close to local amenities, schools, and shops.
- Beaudesert to Browns Plains: Approximately 32 kms
- Beaudesert to Surfers Paradise: Approximately 55 kms
- Beaudesert to Brisbane Airport: Approximately 85 kms
Beaudesert is home to several schools that cater to the educational needs of the local community. Here are some of the primary and secondary schools in the area:
- Beaudesert State School
- Beaudesert State High School
- McAuley College Beaudesert
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary School Beaudesert
- Hills International College
- ALDI, COLES, WOOLWORTHS, IGA + MORE
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Beaudesert