123 Brooklands Drive Beaudesert
SOLD by PETER CONAGHAN | 0452 298 939
- | 123 Brooklands Drive Beaudesert | -
Spacious Home + Outstanding Views + 960sqm
Welcome to 123 Brooklands Drive, where every day you will be mesmerized by the views over the beautiful rural township of Beaudesert and beyond. Seeing is believing, the sunsets here are truly amazing!
Nestled in a peaceful and sought-after neighborhood, this home offers a premium lifestyle within easy reach of all the comforts and amenities you desire. Act fast, as opportunities like this don't stay on the market for long!
Call Peter Conaghan: 0452 298 939
Watch the Hot Air Balloons go by whilst having your morning coffee or sit back in your lounge/reading room with the fireplace on and look out to your incredible views over the valley. The other room with a view is also at the front of the property and could be used as a home office.
At the heart of the home the generously sized kitchen has plenty of storage and bench space with new floor tiling throughout. Adjoining the kitchen is a large living area where you can sit back, unwind and relax after a hard day at the office. The bathrooms feel spacious, as do the bedrooms. The master is set away to the rear of the floor plan for added privacy and respite.
Entertain all year round in the fully enclosed outdoor patio area where you can watch the kids and pets play whilst keeping one eye on the bbq with friends and family. Also, a worthy mention is the garage. With extra high ceilings, the storage options are great. There is a workbench in place for all those weekend projects and you will fit two (2) vehicles comfortably. Automated door for convenience of course.
- 4 x good sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe + Ensuite + Split Air Conditioning + Private
- 3 Bedrooms all with Built-In Robes
- Main Bathroom with large Spa Bath + Separate Toilet
- Large internal laundry with plenty of storage
- Sunken Lounge Room + fireplace
- Separate Dining
- Combined Kitchen + Living area
- Internal floor area: 236m2
- Double lock-up garage with remote and internal access with plenty of storage
- Views that will take your breath away
- Terraced front yard with low maintenance (new gardens)
- Side Access including additional parking for camper, trailers etc.
- Garden Shed for the mower and power equipment
- Rear of property looks out into the bushland providing peace and serenity
- Sandstone paving and retaining walls provide for a sense of quality
- Tropical Gardens
- Large Screened-in Florida/Patio room for those insect free summer nights
- Fully fenced 960 sqm (enough room for your children and/or pets to play)
- Solar system in place 1.5 kw
This is a one-off opportunity to secure your future. Don't delay in inspecting this property today or you may miss out. Call Peter Conaghan: 0452 298 939
Proximity to Amenities: Conveniently located near schools, shopping centers, parks, and other amenities, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds - peaceful living and accessibility.
Beaudesert is home to several schools that cater to the educational needs of the local community. Here are some of the primary and secondary schools in the area:
- Beaudesert State School
- Beaudesert State High School
- McAuley College Beaudesert
- St. Mary's Catholic Primary School Beaudesert
- Tamborine Mountain College
- Veresdale Scrub State School
- Hills International College
- Beaudesert to Browns Plains: Approximately 32 kilometers
- Beaudesert to Surfers Paradise: Approximately 55 kilometers
- Beaudesert to Brisbane Airport: Approximately 85 kilometers
Future Potential: With a thriving community and growing real estate demand in Beaudesert, this property presents an excellent opportunity to secure your families future.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and accept no liability for errors or omissions, (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Beaudesert