25 Kookaburra Court Bahrs Scrub
SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459...
25 Kookaburra Court, Bahrs Scrub
Experience modern comfort at its finest with this exceptional Brighton-built residence, nestled within the serene Brookhaven Estate in Bahrs Scrub. Set on a 396m2 block, this home offers an array of luxuries, featuring 3 spacious bedrooms and an impressive trio of separate living areas, two of which can easily transform into a 4th bedroom if desired. The heart of this home is its stunning gourmet kitchen, complete with premium cooking appliances, an expansive Caesarstone island benchtop, and a convenient butler's pantry. This culinary haven seamlessly extends to the outdoor alfresco space, inviting you to savour the open air while indulging in your favourite meals. Brookhaven Estate, known for its sustainable and well-connected community, offers a lifestyle that seamlessly blends modern convenience with natural beauty. Located in the flourishing southern corridor between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, this home in the Brookhaven Estate is an embodiment of contemporary living at its finest, offering you the chance to enjoy comfort, luxury, and connection in one remarkable package.
- Home is approx. 2 years old
- Nestled on a 396m2 block in the esteemed Brookhaven Estate of Bahrs Scrub
- Built by Brighton Homes
- Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms + BIR's + air conditioning
- Master Suite: WIR + aircon + ensuite with dual stone vanities, large shower + toilet
- Bathrooms: 2 contemporary bathrooms + powder room
- Kitchen: Gourmet kitchen with huge Caesarstone benchtop + 900mm Fisher & Paykel gas cooktop & intergrated oven + Fisher & Paykel split dishwasher + Butler's pantry with built inmicrowave + soft-close drawers + wine rack + ample cupboard storage
- Living Area 1: Lounge/Media room/Office
- Living Area 2: Open plan family & meals
- Living Area 3: Rumpus/Multi-purpose room/4th bedroom
- Other Property Features: Ducted air-conditioning + high ceilings + separate laundry with storage & external access + sleek timber-look laminate flooring + recessed lighting + 4 x linen cupboards + block-out roller blinds + gas hot water system + TV ports in all 3 living areas + double remote garage
- Covered, alfresco space
- Lush, low maintenance landscaping
- Fully fenced
- Side access
- 6.5 kW solar power
- Close to a plethora of schools + shops + medical & recreational facilities
- 35 mins to Brisbane CBD
- 40 mins to Gold Coast
- The Brookhaven Estate has created a community of cleverly connected precincts adjoining retained wildlife corridors, expansive parklands, playgrounds and multi-use trails. It's the perfect recipe of wonderfully tranquil spaces and meeting places to encourage community connectedness.
- The current rental appraisal is $680 per week.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Bahrs Scrub