AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME WITH REFRESHING INGROUND POOL
OUTSTANDING LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY THAT CONSTITUTES ESSENTIAL VIEWING
This renovated home, nestled on 563m2 grounds, offers an outstanding lifestyle opportunity to secure a tranquil haven with an easterly aspect and coveted Hillcrest position.
A practical floor plan incorporates spaces that integrate with covered outdoor area, promoting seamless indoor/outdoor living with refreshing cross breezes and a stunning inviting pool complete with water fountain. Clever features encourage the flexibility to accommodate versatile family living or room for friends on their visits. The floating timber floor adds functionality and beauty.
A sleek and modern kitchen sits at the heart of the home, serving to both the back patio and dining area - perfect for entertaining. Modern appliances, ample benches and extensive storage ensure optimal functionality yet maintain the easy-going elegance of the interiors. A skylight enhances the natural light throughout.
Strategically placed windows encourage refreshing cross breezes with curtains promoting privacy and ambience. Further enhanced by many modern, the home also incorporates all the creature comforts of family living. This includes solar power, 5000 litre water tank, gas hot water, energy efficient lighting and ceiling fans.
Four large bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes, are serviced by a beautiful bathroom and the master bedroom also has its own access to the bathroom. Exceptional additions include a large powered shed, fully fenced with colourbond and timber fencing, pool sails and an additional covered carport.
The convenience of its elevated, corner position on Hillcrest bolsters the allure of this beautiful residence. Enjoy the endless convenience of a perfect Logan city lifestyle with Grand Plaza Shopping, Child Care Centres and public transport nearby. The Greenbank RSL and Browns Plains Shopping precincts provide a wide range of retail and dining options, while Federation Park and Middle Park are only a short walk away.
With a seamless transition between indoors and outdoors, the home captures cooling Easterly breezes while creating the opportunity for effortless year round entertaining with a cooling pool for summer that features a relaxing fountain and is shaded with sails.
Features of this well appointed and stylishly presented property are:
- Renovated functional kitchen with pantry and skylight
- Formal lounge room featuring floating timber floors
- Formal dining room featuring floating timber floors
- Covered entertaining deck with a refreshing, private pool
- Front entertaining area overlooking established garden
- Side entertaining area overlooking the pool with pull down blinds for winter
- Internal laundry, excellent external storage areas
- Freshly painted walls
- Recently re-pointed, repainted and insulated roof
- 1 car garage with electric door
- Large powered garden shed
- 5000 litre water tank
- Solar Panels that produce 5kva power
- Gas Hot water
- Fully fenced corner block
- Covered area for BBQ
- Self chlorinating automatic salt water pool pump with creepy crawly
- Relaxing pool fountain
- Effective pool sails
- Hillcrest is only 18 kms from the city and with easy access to all major arterial roads, highways and tollways
- Transport to Schools, Logan Hospital, Shopping Centres and Griffith University Logan Campus
- Walk to parklands, shops, transport, clubs and Child Care Centres
When position is paramount, and easy lifestyle is a prerequisite, this property constitutes essential viewing! Call Astrid on 0417 677 251 now!