FIRST HOME BUYERS & INVESTORS.....YOUR PERFECT OPPORTUNITY IS HERE
What a great step into the property market as either your first home or an investment and perfect for the hot Queensland summer. This charming home will suit first home buyers, small families, investors, couples or even those wishing to downsize. As an investment property this home will get you a return of $340 per week. An awesome family entertainer show-casing a covered rear patio to catch the summer breezes whilst enjoying a BBQ or just relaxing by the garden pond. Located just minutes from Grand Plaza shopping centre, all manner of schools and transport and within close proximity to every necessity to assist in making life simpler including local shops, Child Care Centres, schools and the Greenbank RSL. It is minutes to freeway, tollway, major Shopping Centres with the local bus at your door step. The property has plenty of room for your boat and trailer.
Featuring a beautiful 3 bedroom home with separate and spacious formal lounge and dining/family/meals room, all leading out to the covered entertaining area. The light filled kitchen with ample counter space and pantry overlooks the backyard perfect for entertaining family and friends and plenty of room for the children and a dog to play.
Good sized bedrooms allow for restful slumber and sleep and space enough for decent size beds and still room to move. The master bedroom has access to a functional two-way bathroom that will impress through a walk in wardrobe and a separate toilet.
A huge 600sqm fully fenced allotment features easy to maintain gardens with tonnes of potential for a pool, more sheds, the list goes on.
The 2 car garage has bench space and access through to the back yard.
60 Federation Drive Hillcrest Features include:
* 3 Bedrooms: Master with walk in robe
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robe and floating timber floor
* Bedroom 3 with built-in shelving
* Decorative and inviting entry vestibule
* Solar Electricity - 3.5kva 12 Panels
* Separate Lounge Room
* Large dining/family room with glass sliding doors leading out to the entertaining area
* Split System Air Conditioning and 5 ceiling fans
* Feature walls throughout
* Spacious Kitchen
* Near new Electric Oven
* Separate Toilet
* Large 2 Way bathroom with bathtub, heated lamps and exhaust fan
* Covered patio with garden pond
* Separate spacious laundry with linen cupboard and back door
* Large Garden Shed
* Water Tank 1500 litre
* Tinted windows
* Security Screens and Doors
* In roof whirlybird ventilation system
* Established garden and trees
* Rear access through garage
* 600m2 private, fully fenced and secure allotment
This home features terrific street appeal situated on a generous 600sqm block and is in such an excellent location that it is a MUST SEE! Call/text Astrid now to arrange an inspection don't miss out..