Warana QLD 4575
Inspections by appointment only. Please call Craig to arrange a time.
Creating an immediate impression of luxury and style, this exquisite residence promises an enviable yet effortless lifestyle. Nested on the absolute beachfront and boasting high-quality construction and suspended concrete slabs, it's set across two levels of light-filled living accessed by a lift. Come home to relaxed yet refined interiors, high ceilings and contemporary coastal living. Combined with a minimalist Scandi aesthetic of warm natural timber, muted tones and timeless finishes, the home is enriched with a modern and unforgettable appeal.
A fusion of cutting-edge design and streamlined modernism is evident in the beauty of Oak flooring, stone benches, luxury finishes, quality fittings and commercial glazing, ensuring every part of this home upholds the feeling of natural, elegant luxury.
A seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors offers enviable integrated living. Oversized doors and abundant glass create an easy flow between the kitchen, living and dining zones and the all-weather alfresco. Retreat by the tranquil natural backdrop, enjoy entertaining with friends or cool off in the sparkling private inground pool.
The sumptuous master suite features a deluxe ensuite with a freestanding bathtub, dual vanity, beautifully finished cabinetry, and a fantastic bespoke walk-in robe. All other rooms are finished to the same impeccable standard, with quality plush carpet, superb joinery, ample storage, high ceilings and generous proportions. Accessing the second level is effortless via the wheelchair-compliant internal lift or the stunning oak floating staircase.
• 3 bedrooms | 2 ½ bathrooms | 2 car | pool
• Masterfully built 241sqm of blue-chip luxury on absolute beachfront
• Gourmet kitchen with two pac cabinetry, stunning stone benches, generous pantry, and high-end appliances, including gas cooking
• Spacious light-filled living and dining featuring effortless indoor/outdoor flow, and strategically placed glazing
• Three sumptuous bedrooms fitted out with custom cabinetry
• Two designer bathrooms with high-end tiles, quality fixtures and heated towel rails, plus an additional powder room
• Romantic master suite including exquisite ensuite featuring standalone bath, custom cabinetry, and fabulous walk-in robe
• Gorgeous private fully tiled inground pool overlooks the nature reserve backdrop
• Ducted air conditioning system with independent zones and 10.3kW Solar System
• Video intercom, security screens and security camera system
• Oversized double garage with top-of-the-range B&D bolt-locking roller door, built-in storage and internal access
• Commercial construction and materials used, including mass concrete footings and slabs, core-filled blockwork, suspended concrete slabs and commercial glazing
• Clever Klipock 700 Hi-Strength Coastal roofing system eliminates the use of screws and leaking and deterioration over time
• Iconic position close to major shopping, cinemas, and dining
• Moments to Sunshine Coast University Hospital and Sports Stadium
Embracing a prized address, 171B Oceanic Drive is a quick stroll to the sand and spectacular coastal pathway and a short walk to restaurants and local convenience. Fully furnished and ready to move straight in and enjoy this outstanding residence must be seen to be appreciated.
Please contact Craig and Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Warana
Withdrawn properties in nearby suburbs
Sippy Downs, Birtinya, Parrearra, Bokarina, Buddina