Stunning design meets luxury family entertaining, all in the perfect location of Illaweena Gardens of Drewvale.
Absolute luxury and immaculate attention to detail is the centre point of this stunning single family home which spans across a large 460m2 and is right on the door step of Stretton College and public transport.
Created to infinite perfection, the residence features an indulgent lounge room, open plan kitchen, meals and a cosy and relaxed themed outdoor entertaining area.
The modern, stylish and easily accessible kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances including oven, gas cooktop and range hood and plenty of extra cupboards, draws, also featuring a large pantry.
Comfortably sized and fitted with large windows to allow for plenty of natural light and air conditioning, all four bedrooms are a true escape, with all boasting built in's. The master bedroom, offers a walk in robe and a lavish ensuite, it really is luxury living at its finest.
Features and benefits:
- NBN Internet
- Air Conditioning through out the property
- Garden Shed
- LPG Bottled Gas
- 4 Bedrooms - with built ins
- 2 Bathrooms
- Outdoor Entertaining area
- Timber Flooring
- Master Bedroom with Air Conditioning
- Double Lock Up Garage with Remote
- Brick & Tile Home
We love the convenience
- 400m Walk to Public Transport - Bus 130 / 140 / 150
- 450m Walk to Stretton College School
- 400m Walk to Brand New Aldi Shopping Centre
- 800m Walk to Beaudesert Rd
- 1.5 km Drive to Logan Motorway
- 11 km to Garden City Westfield Shopping Centre
- 22 km to Brisbane CBD
- 58 km to Gold Coast Beaches
Council / Brisbane City Council
Built / 1999
Land / 460 m2
Council Rates / $350 per qtr + water
School Catchment - Stretton College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.