Well presented brick and tile home offering plenty of space with an open floorplan in a family friendly area.
Positioned perfectly in one of Crestmead's highly sort after pockets, 50 Griffen Place rests on the high side of the road in a cul de sac and offers an extremely convenient location. Neat and tidy this family home features open plan living, remote double lock-up, lounge/dining that flows out to patio, second living area, security screens, ceiling fans and much more. Only 13 years young and move in ready this is an amazing opportunity for families and the investor wanting to capitalise on a very positive return.
- Three good size bedrooms: all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: en suite, walk in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen complete with Island bench and breakfast bar, modern appliances including new dishwasher
- Open plan dining and lounge flowing through to pergola
- Second living area with ceiling fan
- Modern main bathroom with deep bath and separate shower
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Spacious internal laundry
- Two separate linen cupboards
- Covered pergola
- Remote double lock-up with internal entrance
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 531m2
- State Primary and Secondary Schools
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Day Care Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.