Trustee Estate Sale
The great street appeal, four-bedroom home within walking distance to all amenities and yes a big backyard to kick the ball and for the kiddies to play safe.
Perfect for first home buyers, investors and anyone dreaming of a spacious backyard, 56 Augusta Street is positioned on a generous 624m2 block and offers plenty of room for the pool or maybe that big shed you've always wanted. Featuring rendered brick faade with double carport and double roller gate, modern kitchen and bathroom, security screens, huge outdoor entertaining area and much more.
- 4 good size bedrooms: all with built-ins, air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen with stainless appliance including dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Large lounge with ceiling fan
- Dining that flows out to entertaining area plus ceiling fan
- Modern bathroom with shower and bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Security screens
- Internal laundry
- Large covered pergola
- Double carport
- Easy care gardens
- 624m2 flat block with front roller gate
Situated within walking distance to:
- St Francis College
- Crestmead Primary School
- Shopping centres
- Public transport
- Parks/playgrounds and much more
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.