Spacious four bedroom home only six years young that offers open plan living in a family friendly area that is sure to attract the attention of first home buyers, families and the investor looking for a very positive return.
Positioned perfectly at the end of a cul de sac in one of Crestmead's highly sought after pockets, 22 John Davison Place features amazing street appeal with loads of extras including stone benchtops throughout, multiple living areas, large bedrooms, alfresco, gas cooktop, security screens, drive through access, close to all amenities and much more.
- 4 good sized bedroom: all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: large en suite with stone benchtops, walk in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen complete with stainless appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher, breakfast bar, gas cooktop and plenty of cupboards
- Open plan dining and lounge complete with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Lounge room with ceiling fan
- Modern main bathroom with shower and bath
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Large internal laundry with built in cabinetry and stone benchtops
- Remote double lock-up with internal entrance
- Fully fenced 557m2 with drive through access
- Multiple State Primary and Secondary Schools
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Day care Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.