Welcome to 6 Forde Street, a home and location that is highly sought-after and it's once in a blue moon that properties of this quality come available. At a price point that is affordable and offering everything you need you will be able to simply move in and unpack.
"Don't forget to check out the amazing alfresco entertainment area"
* Three good sized bedrooms all with built in robes
* Open plan kitchen and family area
* Separate living room with extended dining area
* Quality flooring to main living area
* Tiles to main kitchen and family area plus carpets to all bedrooms
* Huge alfresco area big enough for any family get together as well it features high quality
roller blinds giving you great weather protection all year round
* Deluxe children's cubby house that is fully insulated, offers television, sandpit, slippery slide
and much more
* The backyard has different zones including side access for boat or trailer, trampoline area,grassed area and is completely private
* Front sliding gate gives you a fully fenced block that is super secure
* Fully rendered brick home
* Double lockup garage
* Separate laundry with direct outside access
* Quality blinds and security screens throughout
* Air conditioning to both the main living area and master bedroom
* High quality renovated bathroom and separate toilet
This is a home not to be missed, the location is ultra-quiet, great family orientated neighbours and only a stone's throw from great parks, lots of shopping and schooling options and easy access to major transport routes this would suit any home owner or budding investor.
For further information please contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will do
everything we can to help you buy your dream property.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."