Designed to take advantage of its stunning canal position and exuding pure heart and soul, this bright and breezy family sized home embodies the spirit of Sunshine Coast waterfront living with its laid-back vibe and strong connection with the outdoors.
Perfectly positioned on a substantial 728 square meter block this expansive home encompasses 2 levels of multiple living spaces that blend; yet still offer wonderful separation when needed. Offering a true coastal feel there is seamless integration between inside and out with a fabulous outdoor entertaining area and stunning inground pool. This home boasts an 18-metre-wide water frontage with a powered pontoon and white sandy beach where you can launch the kayak and travel through the canals of the Mooloolah River where you will see many other opulent homes in the area.
Located so close to the beach and popular Kawana Shopping world where you will find numerous boutiques, cafes and restaurants and just a short stroll to the beach Buddina canal front living is truly coastal living at its best.
Capturing expansive water views from nearly every room, some of the stunning features include:
• Generous 728 sqm of prestigious Buddina waterfront land with 18 metre frontage
• Expansive two storey residence boasting a huge 470 sqm of underroof living
• Four large bedrooms with built in storage and wonderful separation
• Massive home office ideally located close to the entry foyer
• Dedicated second level master suite with separate media room, balconies, oversized walk in robe and ensuite
• Multiple open and light filled living spaces with high ceilings and strategically placed glazing
• Fabulous chefs’ kitchen with plenty of storage, walk in pantry, quality appliances, stunning stone benches with gorgeous pool and water views
• Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security system, plantation shutters and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Designer pool finished in gorgeous mosaics with long lap section and stone water features
• Sandy beach perfect for launching kayaks and paddleboards
• Private pontoon with power and easy deep-water access
• Oversized triple garage plus additional storeroom with plumbed workbench
• Fully fenced yard with low maintenance gardens, shed and water tank
• Close to beach, shops, cinemas, schools and facilities
Perfect for the family looking to take advantage of a beachside home where you can enjoy your weekends boating or spending time at the nearby beaches, this home is your waterfront oasis! The list of inclusions throughout this quality home is too long to list, an inspection is a must to truly appreciate the quality that has gone into this property.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.