Positioned in one of the Sunshine Coasts most prized locations, just two houses to kilometres of unspoiled beach, number Seventy-Six Lowanna Drive offers a lifestyle many can only dream of. Reaching excellence in low maintenance coastal living, this beautifully presented home has been creatively crafted to deliver perfection and provide a spacious and practical sanctuary. Thoughtfully configured for flexibility, with a selection of indoor and outdoor casual spaces throughout, this home has proportions that will please the largest of families and entertaining spaces to set the scene for the most amazing gatherings.
• 546sqm of beachside gold just meters to the sand
• Recently upgraded designer kitchen featuring stone tops, quality appliances, ample storage and direct access to entertaining zones
• Spacious family home with five bedrooms, two bathrooms plus office/sixth bedroom
• Epitome of relaxed family coastal living with multiple indoor and outdoor living zones
• Ducted air-conditioning upstairs and split systems downstairs for year-round comfort plus solar power to keep costs low
• Gorgeous plantation shutters and stainless-steel security screens
• Private sparkling inground pool completes the perfect outdoor living and entertaining space
• Fully fenced yard with automatic gate, pedestrian gate and low maintenance tropical gardens
• Lock up garage with storage, additional off-street parking behind gate plus sheds
• Moments from Kawana Surf Club, patrolled beach, Cinema’s, restaurants, major shopping, transport and schools
Buddina Beach has long been a desirable address on the Sunshine Coast, further enhanced by the multi-billion-dollar world class health precinct conveniently located only minutes away plus the recently expanded shopping centre with cinemas and restaurants is within a short stroll. With several further infrastructure projects on the Sunshine Coast underway such as the new Maroochydore CBD and Sunshine Coast airport expansion as well as the commute to Brisbane CBD and airport just an hour away, its little wonder why the Sunshine Coast has had record growth over the past 12 months, a sign the area is as popular as ever and beachside real estate will always be highly desired.
Properties of this calibre in this location rarely become available so act fast and contact Craig or Sonia for more information.