This most attractive and modernised 431 sqm family home is huge, five living areas, four bedrooms, study, three bathrooms and pool all on a manicured 1038 sqm usable block. Every room of this executive luxurious residence is BIG.
This well-appointed home is the ultimate in stylish living.
Offering on the upper level
• Three built-in bedrooms with the massive main bedroom boasting a large walk-in robe parents' retreat/beauty room and double vanity and relaxing bath
to the ensuite.
• A second lounge room with a seven-meter-long walk through deck to the main bedroom and also plenty of storage and linen cupboards
• Very large two-way main bathroom with a linen cupboard
On the lower level
• fourth bedroom, third bathroom
• Good size study at the front of the home
• Laundry with built in cabinetry
• Four large living areas, a very classy and elegant lounge room with a cosy gas fireplace, new oak flooring and beautiful high ceilings
• The spacious kitchen boasts a Butler's pantry, Caesar Stone benchtop, Bosch dishwasher, wine fridge (optional), and feature lighting over the centrally
located breakfast bar
• High stacker glass doors leading out to the stunning alfresco area and the sparkling 10 meter long in ground swimming pool, also a second entertaining
deck is attached to the side of the pool where you can relax drink champagne and watch the water cascading from the rendered privacy wall
• Double remote garage plus buggy parking and more storage
• Alarm System, zoned ducted air conditioning, 5000 L inground rainwater tank,
• Tinted windows and Crimsafe screens to the sliding doors
• Fully repainted in Modern colours, new carpet, new oak look timber flooring in lounge room, rumpus room, study and also upstairs lounge room
• All this luxury is now for sale, whether you have a large family, or two families could easily live here in comfort.
Offering size and perfection this beautiful residence is just waiting for your large family to move in
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."