Welcome to 32 Ridgewood Drive, a highly sort after location in Brookwater nestled inside a family friendly precinct called the Retreat. With an inviting atmosphere, you will find yourself welcomed to this amazing home with lots of friendly neighbours and parks to play.
We offer you a near new home built by Steve Parcel and a stunning pool by Performance pool and spa all set on a generous 859sqm elevated corner block.
With a super family friendly layout this home offers all the space a growing family needs by delivering perfectly all the separate living areas that a growing family expects as well as fantastic communal entertainment spaces.
* Four genuine bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master is extremely spacious and offers you a beautifully appointment master en-suite with freestanding bath, huge shower, separate toilet and feature tiled niche
* Huge media room at the front of the home which offer the perfect place for movie nights
* Plantation shutters throughout
* Separate children's retreat that has double sliding doors for complete separation and services two bedrooms that gives the children an independent place to enjoy
* Fully zoned and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Open study nook
* Fantastic open plan kitchen layout with double ovens, 900mm gas cooktop, stylish tile selection, plumbed in fridge space, large butler's pantry with plenty of storage
* Living and dining area spills seamlessly to generous alfresco area that overlooks the beautiful saltwater swimming pool and large grassed backyard
* Strategically located louvers gives great cross ventilation to entire home
* High quality window coverings throughout
* Super high wearing flooring to the entire home
* Heating to the swimming pool
* Extra internal roof storage in the garage accessed by a pull down step ladder
* Roller blind to the alfresco area to enable you to entertain all year round
* Lots and lots of linen and storage cupboards including a superior laundry with all the bench and hanging space you will ever need plus direct access to outside
Other features include a large walk in robe to bedroom 4, alarm system, extra golf buggy storage inside the double lock up garage, fully fenced, separate powder room, main bathroom that is fully appointed and has a separate toilet.
This home and location is premium in all respects, come and see the hidden common parks scattered through the retreat that is perfect for a family picnic or a safe place to play. Easy access to the liner pathway that offers kilometres of natural bush walks linking you to other parts of Brookwater and amazing parks.
There is nothing like this on the market right now and the time is now to act. So call Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will do everything we can to welcome you to this home situated in what we think is a little slice of Brookwater paradise.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."