We welcome you to 15 Scenery Court in Brookwater, a home that is fully finished and soon will be a families pride and joy. To find a brand new home with all the room you will ever need in an ultra-quiet cul de sac location you can't go wrong.
With total floor area of just under 600sqm then you will have plenty of room for the whole family plus visitors. Designed with absolute luxury in mind every family member will be well looked after as there is so much space to enjoy you simply won't want to leave.
Loaded with features from top to bottom including:
* Five bedrooms all with built in robes
* Two bedrooms feature en-suites and walk in robes
* The master is massive and lives at the top of the home with its own private retreat and the most incredible bathroom and walk in robe you will ever find. There is lots to explore here including double showers with bench seat, free standing bath, jewellery draws, makeup station, and the master has its own private balcony with views to the 8th fairway
* The most impressive entry available with a three storey high void with light flooding the whole home from the extra-large windows that allows for views from all angles
* Open plan kitchen that offers double ovens, loads of bench space, soft close drawers and doors, 900mm gas cooktop feature lighting and feature tapware
* Huge hidden walk in butler's pantry with dishwasher, additional sink, built in microwave, lots of pantry storage and lots of natural light
* Open plan dining area flows seamlessly from the kitchen to the huge outdoor alfresco area which offer private and elevated views
* Living room is gigantic in proportion but practical in location as it flows from the kitchen to the rear of the home and has its own timber deck area that is perfect for another entertainment zone which is why this home is such a perfect layout
* Fully enclosed, sound proofed and blacked out media room with mezzanine floor and built in projector space
* Multiple linen cupboards throughout the home
* Two extra beautifully appointed bathrooms, one of which is an ensuite to the fourth bedroom and the other services the other three bedrooms which gives great functionality
* Huge laundry with massive walk in linen plus lots of stone bench space and direct outside access
* Grand street appeal in a super quiet cul de sac location
* Fully landscaped gardens, fully fenced, foot paths to entire home, flat grassed area located to the front of the home off the alfresco area that is fully fenced is great for children to play
* Plenty of room for all you toys with a total of four car accommodation and loads of under home storage (that's right, 2 separate double lockup garages that will be perfect for the growing family)
* Other features including fully zoned and ducted air conditioning, full data cabling, vacuum maid, full security system, front door intercom to main level and master bedroom, fully tinted windows, fans throughout, stunning stainless steel and glass balustrading, floor to ceiling tiles to all wet areas, and 2700mm ceilings throughout
This is a home that simply can't be replaced for the price and when you take the time to wander through this grand home you will know why you will be the envy of all your friends and family when they come to visit.
Located in a prime location walking distance to the local Opossum Parklands, a quick buggy ride to the world class Greg Norman designed golf course and best of all a super quiet pocket with incredible views you can't go wrong with everything we have to offer you here.
For full information please contact Jonathon McMahon and or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will be most happy to show you through this stunning property either by private inspection or at the open home.