We welcome you to 51 Inigo Way, a home that is more like your very own private resort! With every box ticked there is nothing to do but simply move in and unpack.
The home is like brand new but even better. Words can't describe how impeccable the presentation is and the attention to detail the owners have gone to brings you one of the best homes in the area.
Spread over 800sqm on a fully flat block, all the hard work such as the retaining, fencing and landscaping has been done. Our owners are required to move due to work commitments, so now it's your time to make this your home.
Full of features including:
* The best street appeal you will find
* Views of Brisbane City skyline and Mount Coo-tha towers
* Huge flat back yard with garden shed large enough to use as a home work shop
* Fully fenced and secure
* Beautifully installed front timber deck
* Established low maintenance and irrigated gardens
* The highest quality timber flooring, carpets, window coverings you will find
* Stone tops and large 900mm free standing oven and gas cooktop complete the stunning kitchen that also offers loads of bench space and plenty of pot drawers and most importantly a walk in panty
* Upgraded extra high doors throughout
* Front study
* Separate children's retreat that is private and services the three bedrooms that all have large built in robes
* Media room
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area plus another rumpus or formal living area
* Real timber bi-fold doors that stack back to open the whole home up welcoming you to the most stunning grand alfresco timber decked entertainment space
* The whole home just flows perfectly so mum and dad can entertain and live while watching the children play safely in the backyard
* Master bedroom is huge and has a stunning en-suite, plus a large walk in robe and slider doors leading to the back yard
* Other features include a fully zoned and ducted air conditioning system, down lighting throughout, fans to all bedrooms and entertainment area, 5kw solar system, irrigation, stone tops and feature tiling to all bathrooms, NBN, plumbed in fridge space.
This is literally a once in a lifetime opportunity, you won't find a better layout nor a better position with views you can't replace.
With all the features you will ever need plus more you get the benefit of a quiet location but also the Augustine Heights community that we have all come to love and cherish.
For more information please contact Jonathon McMahon or Leanne Ollerenshaw and we will do everything we can to help you buy your future dream home.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."