We welcome you to 15 Thomas Court, a one year old home that is located in a very elevated and private part of Augustine Heights, you wouldn't even know it existed.
The layout is just perfect for the modern family as it has four good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, two separate living areas, and a grand alfresco plus flat back yard.
* Stunning kitchen with stone tops, 900mm free standing oven and gas cooktop, lots of pot drawers, dishwasher, walk in pantry, plumbed fridge space and is the hub of the home
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining area
* Grand alfresco with stacker doors that is perfect for entertaining all year round
* Separate private study area
* Four genuine bedrooms all with built in robes
* Master features a huge walk in robe and stunning en-suite
* Great street appeal with the added benefit of bushland across the road
* Reverse cycle air conditioners to the master bedroom and main living areas
* Other features include fans to all bedrooms and living areas, high quality timber laminate floor to main living areas, light and airy in a private location, elevated position capturing great breezes
* 654sqm flat block and fully fenced and plenty of room and access for a pool
The home is located in a super quiet location and the children will have endless fun playing in the local park, walking or riding on the kilometres of bike tracks or mixing with the local family friendly community that Augustine Heights prides itself on.
For further information please contact Leanne Ollerenshaw or Jonathon McMahon as we will do everything we can to assist you in the purchase of your new home today.
"Disclaimer- All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."