21/11 Lindwall Street Upper Mount Gravatt
This 5 years old apartment is offering nearly 100sqm of stylish living space and city lifestyle. Close to everthing including Westfield Garden City, bus stops, Hibiscus Sporting Complex (with lap pools, gym, basketball, netball, volleyball and squash courts); in-demand schools; and lots of popular dining.
8 munites by car to Griffin University!
Functional kitchens are sleek with glacier white cabinetry, subway splashbacks, stainless steel appliances and smooth stone benches providing casual seating and storage. Luxury tapware and stylish finishes in the bathrooms are equally impressive with porcelain tiling and stone tops to wall-hung vanities.
The bedrooms are neatly planned with generous proportions and provide built-in wardrobes that have fitted quality carpets underfoot and ceiling fans.
Other features include:
- Split system air conditioning to living & master
- Secure car parking with lift access
- Low body corps ($55 per week)
- Walking distance to Westfield's Garden City
- Access to a major bus transfer station
- A few minutes' drive to Pacific and Gateway motorways
- A multitude of local establishments, restaurants, cafes, shopping centres and speciality shops in the area.
- Extensive recreational outlets including play parks, sporting clubs, gyms and the bush tracks up to Mt Gravatt outlook.
- Private & state school options for primary to tertiary education.
- Impressive rental returns.