58/48-50 Duporth Avenue Maroochydore
This spacious two-bedroom sub-penthouse apartment captures views, views & more views in a spectacular front row position. Positioned high on the fifteenth floor in the tightly held Northcliffe Apartments it is easy to see why this is such a desirable building and location. Mesmerising views from every room, generous spaces and wonderful facilities on offer here make this property ideal for investors and owner-occupiers alike.
'Northcliffe Apartments' proudly sit at an occupancy rate above 80%, making it no wonder these spacious self-contained apartments consistently attract new and repeat business. Utilise the complex facilities including recently updated waterfront in-ground pool, spa and BBQ facilities, sauna, riverside jetty as well as onsite management. Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle on offer here with an amazing array of restaurants and eateries mere steps from your foyer.
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, one car space
- Wonderfully spacious design with large living areas
- Occupies the sub-penthouse oceanfront position with spectacular ocean and coastal views
- Spacious living opens onto generous North-East facing balcony
- Generous kitchen with ample storage, dishwasher and views
- Well proportioned bedrooms feature built in storage and ceiling fans
- Large renovated main bathroom plus ensuite off master
- Secure building with video intercom security and onsite managers
- Excellent return with above 80% holiday let occupancy
- Waterfront inground pool, spa, sauna, BBQ facilities and riverfront jetty
- Close to everything including major shopping, restaurants, café's and transport
Apartments in this complex are snapped up very quickly, come and see for yourself why 'Northcliffe Apartments' will be your perfect investment or permanent home.
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Maroochydore
Sold properties in nearby suburbs
Bli Bli, Diddillibah, Kuluin, Buderim, Pacific Paradise, Cotton Tree, Twin Waters, Alexandra Headland