409/21 Kombi Street Bokarina
Inspections via appointment only - please call Craig on 0418 995 659 to arrange a viewing.
Live at prestigious Bokarina Beach up on the fourth floor in this 173 sqm apartment, where the glistening ocean becomes your daily backdrop from its impressive east-facing position.
Plenty of natural light illuminates your sleek kitchen, elevated with top-of-the-line features that will delight any home chef. These include an induction cooktop and high-end SMEG appliances, ready to effortlessly transform your culinary dreams into reality with precision. Stone benchtops lend an air of sophistication, and a walk-in pantry ensures that every ingredient has its place.
Relax and entertain guests in the open-plan living and dining area, where floor-to-ceiling windows frame the ocean and nature reserve views. The fresh breeze turns the outdoors into a natural extension of your living space, allowing for seamless transitions from indoor comfort to the expansive east-facing balcony.
The serene main bedroom offers a private retreat, complete with a contemporary ensuite boasting a standalone bath where you can soak away the stresses of the day, plus balcony access that allows you to step out and let the ocean breeze serenade you before bedtime. Also, there are two additional bedrooms, dressed in plush carpets and equipped with generous storage, providing comfort and convenience.
Elegance graces the main bathroom, featuring ample storage and a conveniently located space-saving European laundry just outside. Additionally, a powder room is thoughtfully tucked near the entry for easy guest use.
Beyond the apartment, you'll have access to an array of exceptional amenities, including a BBQ area, landscaped courtyard and a wet-edge pool. Tandem car accommodation and a dedicated storage cage are exclusively allocated for your convenience.
All of this is situated within a secure building that offers peace of mind, complete with intercom and lift access, all maintained at affordable body corporate fees. This pet-friendly complex warmly welcomes your furry companions.
• Fourth floor 173sqm east-facing apartment with captivating ocean views
• Sleek kitchen offers induction cooktop, stone benchtops, high-end SMEG appliances and a walk-in pantry
• Open-plan living and dining with soothing ocean and nature reserve views
• Unwind or entertain friends on the east-facing oversized balcony
• Serene main bedroom reveals a contemporary ensuite with a standalone bath plus direct balcony access
• Two further generous bedrooms, both with plush carpets and storage
• Stylish main bathroom plus a separate powder room and European laundry
• Tandem car accommodation plus practical storage cage
• Exceptional amenities, including a BBQ area, landscaped courtyard, and wet-edge pool
• Secure building with intercom, lift access, and secure parking
• Pet-friendly complex with low Body Corp fees of approx $8,800 per annum
• Bocca Italian, a boutique bottle shop and ice creamery onsite with more exciting dining and retail to come
• Footsteps to the sand, coastal pathway, playground, and patrolled beach
• Close to major shopping, schools, hospital, and sports stadium
Onsite shops and restaurants – including Bocca Italian, a boutique bottle shop and an ice creamery – hint at the exciting dining and retail experiences to come. Just footsteps from your door, you'll find a coastal pathway, a playground and a patrolled beach. This property also offers easy access to major shopping centres, esteemed schools, a reputable hospital, and the Sunshine Coast Sports Stadium and future Olympic venue.
Please contact Craig and Sonia for more information.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Bokarina
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs
Birtinya, Warana, Wurtulla