62 Stapylton Road Forestdale
One of the most impressive homes of the year in this highly sought after estate - everything is new with all the bells and whistles not to mention in amazing location - this is the one you can move in and just call it home!
Welcome to 62 Stapylton Road, Forestdale - from the moment you arrive at this new impressive residence, you are greeted with an immaculate front lawn freshly landscaped, electric front fence to this prestige residence which poses an impressive first appearance. Not to mention having additional room for caravan / additional cars and easy side access. This property is perfectly positioned in the prestigious Forestdale estate on a MASSIVE 4000sqm block - but just wait until you step inside this prestige home
The home - If you were after that one property where you can simply just walk in unpack and call home, then this truly is the one for you. Built in the past 12 months everything is still new and is fitted with the newest and highest quality of appliances, tap ware and fitting. This Innate Built - large family home features 5 large bedrooms all with built in robes and all have plantation shutters across the windows, the master suite is privately positioned at the back of the home with a massive walk in robe stunning ensuite - In total 2 amazing bathrooms, both with floor to ceiling tiles and freestanding baths and stunning tap ware , in the heart of the home we have our incredible open plan kitchen and dining with 40mm stone bench tops on our centre bench not to mention the extra butler's pantry there for the chefs of the home. with matching stone from the kitchen to the 2 bathrooms and the laundry they really have thought of everything with this design. Plus there's ample space for a growing family with additional separate living areas in total - one positioned at the front which is perfectly suited for that extra bit of space and privacy + the is a triple bay garage which is massive inside to store additional vehicles and toys - From the impressive layout and features of this home to the amazing outdoor area - this is just one of those homes you must come and inspect.
The Entertainment - one of the WOW factors about this property is the massive outdoor entertaining area looking out to the enormous back yard, which has been newly done giving a tonne of space to add your shed and pool in the location you choose. Something else to get excited about is theres also an outdoor sink and bench already built in creating an awesome entertaining space when the family is around. This is an amazing home you can just sit back and enjoy this impressive lifestyle.
Location - where location is king, this property is located within walking distance to the local parks and within 10 minutes drive to Grand Plaza for all major shopping outlets for all your shopping needs. Whether it be gyms, cafes & or restaurants even motorway access everything is within close proximity. The location of this home is truly ideal.
The list of features of this home are to long to list - it does need to be appreciated in person to feel how incredible this property is.
Reasons we love 62 Stapylton Road, Forestdale -
- Only 12 Months Old - Innate Builder
- 5 Spacious Bedrooms - 5 with built-ins - all with plantation shutters
- Massive master room with walk-in robe and Stunning ensuite
- 2 x Shower Heads + His and her basin + Free standing bath in ensuite
- Incredible 2nd Bathroom floor to ceiling tiles and Free Stand bath
- Seperate Vanity / Powder room
- Open plan kitchen & dining with stone bench tops and Westinghouse appliances
- Butlers pantry with matching stone bench and extra sink
- High quality fittings across the whole home
- Additional Living area / retreat
- Timber look tiles
- Stunning laundry with stone bench tops and heaps of storage
- 3rd toilet and vanity seperate side of the home
- Extra High Ceilings
- Ducted Split Systems throughout
- Large outdoor entertaining area with built in bench and sink
- Triple Bay Gargae
- 355m2 under roof space
- Additional Space for extra cards with concrete pad out front
- Electric Sliding Gate
- Fully Fenced - Colour bond fencing sides and back
- Minutes Drive to Local shops and the shopping centre
- Walking Distance to Public Transport
- Logan City Council
- 30 Mins from the Brisbane CBD
- Within 10 Minutes Drive to all major shopping outlets and restaurants
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Forestdale