Maintenance & Emergencies
All maintenance & repairs should be reported to your all properties group property manager, and ideally it should be in writing, so both you and the property manager have a record of it.
In situations of an emergency, please phone our office on 07 3800 0988. If it is after hours, please see our emergency hotline list to contact the specialist of your emergency. (have a link to a page of all our emergainces repair people to be supplied)
Your lease agreement does not authorise you to do repairs yourself. If you do so, the landlord is not obliged to reimburse you for the cost incurred. We ask that you use our tradespeople as they are trusted by our company to carry out necessary emergency repairs.
For non-emergency maintenance request, please fill out this form.
The legislation defines Emergency repairs as:
- water service or a serious water service leak
- blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet not available)
- serious roof leak or gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault, dangerous powerpoint, loose live wire etc
- flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage (ie impact by a motor vehicle)
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- a failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance on the property for hot water, cooking or heating
- fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or undue inconvenience
- a serious fault in the staircase, lift or other common area of the property that unduly inconveniences a tenant in gaining access to, or using, the property