FAMILY HOME IN TIGHTLY HELD POCKET OF BOK BEACH
The boutique beachside suburb of Bokarina has always been tightly held due to its amazing location beside one of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches and its proximity to shops, schools, and facilities. Combine this with the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, vibrant emerging Birtinya town centre and Stockland's Bokarina Beach development on the doorstep it is no surprise this suburb is on everyone's lips.
Number Nine Peacock Crescent has been the backdrop for many happy memories for over 17 years, but the time has come for someone else to call this residence home. Positioned to maximise the aspect and coastal climate this is an incredibly functional and comfortable family property with an emphasis on low maintenance relaxed beachside living.
Centrally located, the generous kitchen boasts ample storage, stainless appliances, gas cooking, large fridge space with water and is ideally positioned for entertaining and everyday family life. Multiple living zones flow seamlessly offering wonderful separation when required and taking advantage of the aspect and coastal climate.
Features include -
• 555sqm prime beach side land with a North facing backyard in a quiet street
• Easy stroll of less than 300m to beach access, and coastal pathway
• Spacious low set family home with multiple living zones
• Generous kitchen boasts ample storage and bench space, stainless appliances, gas cooking and garden view
• Four generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Master suite features large ensuite with twin vanity and twin shower
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens and solar hot water
• Sun-soaked private backyard with ample room for a pool
• Generous north facing all weather outdoor entertaining zone
• Fully fenced yard with garden shed, lush lawn areas and low maintenance gardens
• Double lock up garage finished with marine carpet also doubles as a great family games room
• Close to beach, schools, sporting facilities, parks, hospital, and major shopping
Embracing a tranquil beachside lifestyle, this low-set family home is conveniently positioned a short 300m stroll to kilometers of white sandy beaches offering both patrolled swimming and dog off leash areas. All this plus easy access to main arterial roads to reach the Sunshine Coast Airport and an easy commute to Brisbane there is no denying that this area is hot property. Bokarina will continue to be high on the list for many looking to invest and live in one of the Sunshine Coasts best beachside suburbs.
Properties of this calibre in this location rarely become available so act fast and contact Craig or Sonia for more information.