ABSOLUTE BEACH FRONT
Oceanic Drive runs parallel to some of the Sunshine Coast's best beaches and is home to those fortunate enough to have secured a piece of coastal paradise. Number Eighty-nine Oceanic Drive has direct beach access from your back gate leading you to kilometers of pristine white sandy dog friendly beaches.
Boasting two levels with separate living zones, this home is ideal for the large family who like their own little bit of space. Downstairs living is easily adaptable to dual living/teenagers retreat - complete with its own self contained kitchen/bar area; open planned tiled lounge/bar/play room, 2 bedrooms with BIR and ceiling fans and a bathroom.
Upstairs has the master with ensuite and walk in robe; and two other bedrooms plus a bathroom and separate toilet. The family kitchen/dining living areas flow out onto the wide timber deck which gives you a breathtaking view of the pool and private access to the beach, plus the privacy we all like to enjoy when reading a book, having a meal or coffee, or a quite snooze on a Sunday afternoon.
What do we love about this home:
* It's old style charm - and it's feeling of welcome
* Timber deck on 3 sides of the upstairs level with white aluminum shutters providing privacy while still encouraging the sea breezes along the front and side deck
* Large Master + ensuite with bath, walk in robe with access on to the back deck
* 4 bedrooms all with built in's and ceiling fans
* Low maintenance lawn and gardens
* Beautiful inground pool with spa and night lights
* 2 family bathrooms
* Large open planned tiled living zone on entry level
* Double car port with remote garage door
* Direct access to front yard via double gates providing additional space
* Screened throughout
* 2 rainwater tanks
* Large garden shed
* Fully fenced
* WITH PRIVATE BEACH ACCESS
Please contact Craig or Sonia for more information.