AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Privacy, Comfort, Space and Scenic Views to Mt Barney
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
This home offers more than just a house and land, but a lifestyle as well.
This home boasts character and offers a comfortable family-style with exceptional living and entertaining areas.
Upon entry, you are welcomed by the open plan living & dining areas, continuing through to the spacious well-appointed kitchen, and spacious fully back patio/entertaining area.
Living is easy in this contemporary home, with its 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
With full-length front veranda and full-length rear pergola for entertaining you won't know whether to live inside or out.
Nestled in a quiet location on a 4000m2 fully fenced block and set well back from the road for privacy, it also features a shed with side gate access and carport off the side and scenic views to Mt Barney.
There's no question why New Beith is such a popular family suburb, located just 2.9 km or 4 minutes' drive from Greenbank Shopping Centre and Greenbank State School is 5.1km or a 7-minute drive.
- 4,000m2 (1 Acre) Fully Fenced Level Block of Land
- 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
- Master bedroom with Air Conditioning.
- Huge family bathroom with separate toilet
- Spacious tiled living area with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Large modern kitchen with plenty of bench space, pantry and double space fridge
- Separate laundry
- Front full-length veranda.
- Large back patio
- Trickle feed and rainwater supply.
- Shed with side gate access and carport off the side
- 3 separate yards. (Front, Back and Paddock)
- Pets on application, possibly suitable for a horse.
- 9.5 km to Springfield Station
- Close to Greenbank Community Centre and reserve
- 3 mins drive to Greenbank Shopping Centre,
- 9 mins to Greenbank State School,
- 16 mins to Browns Plains, and
- 18 mins to Orion Springfield Central with its cinemas, shopping, dining and recreation options, plus the University of Southern Queensland, Springfield train station and the Mater Hospital.
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
APPLY: The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through 1Form!
We look forward to meeting you at the property and showing you all it has to offer.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- 3 BED
- 1 BATH
- 3 CAR PARKS
- 4000 m2 LAND